Dienstag, 6. November 2012

newborn: Iris 17days new

Giggles and curls, ribbons and bows -
she’s so adorable from her head to her toes
!
 

This little sweetheart is my beautiful niece Iris. Oh how I loved having her in front of my camera! She was a perfect little poser. There are sooo many GREAT images from this session and everytime i look at these pictures (or at her) my heart melt. She is soooo beautiful and sweet and just perfect in every way!

Little Iris,may you feel how much you are loved today and always and may all of your dreams come true.

Thanks again Tien and Jared to let me take these pictures, it was a pleasure for me.



4 Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Sina,
    herzlichen Glückwunsch zu Deiner Nichte! Sie ist ja so süß!!! Deine Fotos sind wunderschön und einfach perfekt!
    Fühl Dich umarmt!
    Alles Liebe,
    Verena

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sina, die Fotos sind einerfach wundervoll- wunderschön! Das hast zu klasse gemacht :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sina! Wat een heerlijke foto's zitten er weer tussen! Je hebt er echt talent voor!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hele mooie fot's Sina.... je bent een geboren fotograaf
    groetjes

    AntwortenLöschen